Pages

Wednesday 10 May 2017

Physics Of Car Racing

What I tried today- why I tried it: My group and I tried to stick a balloon to the car, we were hoping that it would make the car go faster but slow it down in the end.

What happened when I tried to race it? When I tried to race it, it didn't spin around, it didn't go sideways, the car went straight and it stopped pretty close to the line.

What will I try next time? Next time I would try to change it more, and to research more ideas about how to make our car better.

What research did I do? I researched 'how to make a toy car go faster', it didn't really come up with anything helpful. All of the ideas that the sites gave me were to add batteries, or to add a fan on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.