Pages

Wednesday 17 May 2017

My Report On Making Paper Planes


Prediction :

 I think that the bigger the wings on a plane the further it will go because it can glide further

Hypothesis :

The bigger the wings the better it will glide

Forces on a paper plane : 

















Methods :

I made a normal paper plane with bigger wings and this is what it looked like

Image result for easy paper planes










But we didn't use it we used one from the other people in my team


Results :



It was very straight but it didn't go that far it went at least five tables far out of eight

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you. You should work on your CAPITALS though. Great prediction Luke. From Lenny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks and i will work on my capitals thank you for your input i will go and change it right now and

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.