Pages

Thursday 14 February 2019

Sensory Language

The zombie apocalypse


It all started like any other day, I was driving home from a long days work at the office.
When suddenly a zombie came out of nowhere and started biting people. It was groaning
and moaning, it looked so bloody and kind of a pale green in color. It looked like it had
been run over 1000 times.

I barely managed to escape. I felt one of their hands, it was frozen like a river on a
winter's morning. It was covered in dry blood and rotting flesh and it smelt like raw meat.
I escaped into a warehouse, I was thinking 'How am I gonna escape them ? How will I
defend myself ? ' Then I realized I was in a army warehouse, I could finally breath a sigh of
relief, I will be safe here! or so I thought

As I quietly investigated the warehouse I came across knives, guns, ammo and even food
I grabbed a big bag to carry it all, by the time I had gotten ready I heard a loud 'CRASH!'
The zombies had broken into the warehouse, I ran toward the entrance and I saw a man,
he was loading up two machine guns, he looked like he was about to fight the zombies too
I ran over to him and asked if he needed some help, he said 'yes' both of us started
shooting the zombie the sound of there pale green flesh ripping off of there bodys
sounded quite horrible.
After we had killed the barrage of zombie that had broken into the warehouse we thought
we better find somewhere safe to set up as a base camp
I Asked the stranger-his name, he replied in a soft scared voice "Calvin" We quickly checked
outside to make sure there were no more zombies around, the coast was clear so we ran to
the closest Farm house,
Once inside I told Calvin to stay at the door to keep a lookout while i checked the rest of the house
to see if there was any survivors in the house, As I walked up the creaky staircase I could hear
something...... it sounded like muffled crying, each step I took upstairs the crying became closer
and closer.... it was a little boy hiding in in his closet, he couldn't have been more that 4 years old,
I asked if he was okay, he stuttered with fear "y..ye..yes I'm Zack... are you one of us?.........

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.