Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2018

Creative Writing

Creative Writing:


“It was there and then gone why would the rabbit be on my bathroom floor?”

Bouncy bouncy goes something in the bathroom. I said,”Be quiet mum don’t be so loud.” She said,”I’m not being loud, be quiet Dad.” He said “I’m not being loud you should really stop jumping to conclusions. I say “then who is making that racket then?”

Dad said to go look in the bathroom and check what it was then .I went to look, I opened the door slowly and saw a rabbit .it was black i thought oh my god did dad get me a rabbit and make a very bad pun about it i asked dad if the rabbit was my pet he said yes and asked “did you get the pun jumping to conclusions ?” I said yes very funny I grabed it  but i jumped out of my hand like a flippin ninja.

I asked how dad got the rabbit he said we live in a forest remember i caught one a brought it to the vet i asked “can i name it” dad said yes i name it flippin ninja i was bad at naming thing don't judge me okay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.