Pages

Tuesday 13 February 2018

SpacecarX launch video


SpaceX car launch video

https://youtu.be/wbSwFU6tY1c?t=1261

I'm waiting in the car i hear people cheering and and then they star counting down i hear them yelling "10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0 Blast off !!!!!! "  then i fell a shacking in my seat i and dyeing of heat from the space suit and then i fell my self flying up higher and higher then the space ship let me go and i saw all of the stars i see my self starting to float around earth and i know that i will be on mars eventually or i hope so 2 hours later i am starving i wonder how long we have been waiting here for i check my space proof watch i have been waiting for 2 hours and i only have 12 tubes of food that i put in a hole in the suit that has a air lock then the food fly into my suit and i eat it  and i feel so hungry so i have one at least they said they would send me food every couple of hours when I'm on mars 4 days later im finally landing on mars wow they sent lots of food i see like 40 tubes of food

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.